Information on local support services for all 16 – 18 students, and those with learning difficulties, or special educational needs & disabilities (SEND).

Find local support information

Deciding what step to take next is very important. We have advice on what qualifications and training you can do after your GCSEs

We've also collected together information on careers advice and special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) support for every local authority in England and Wales. Your school or college will also provide careers advice. 

Search for information on local support services where you live, or click on the picture to be taken straight to your local page.