You’ve probably heard of UCAS, but do you know everything we do? (We’re not just an application form!)
We're a charity – the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service – and our mission is to connect people to higher education.
Join our teams of experts
UCAS is made up of five business units, each with their own areas of expertise. Though you'll soon find out we don't work in silos – we're a highly collaborative organisation with heart and innovation.
- As thought leaders and industry experts, we offer a variety of the products and services.
- We live and breathe our data – there’s not a lot about higher education that we don’t know.
- We provide information, advice, and guidance to anyone looking to enter higher education.
- We aim to inspire and empower – we want everyone to find their next step in life, no matter where they've come from or where they want to go.
- Want to find out more? Read our corporate strategy.
Enjoy plenty of benefits
We care about your wellbeing
We hold regular wellbeing events, have a team of fully-trained mental health first aiders, a staff consultation group, an annual fun run and summer rounders tournament. We have a community spirit like no other – you'll enjoy yearly all-staff events and Christmas parties, as well as a summer BBQ for colleagues and their families.
UCAS is a place where people flourish, perform, and achieve
And we love to celebrate this. We hold quarterly Celebrating U awards – where nominations are from colleagues – an annual pay award scheme, and long service awards too.
We run regular development academies
These cover anything from developing wellbeing and resilience, to consultancy and leadership skills. For budding leaders, we have progression and leadership programmes, and there’s a dedicated budget for external opportunities.
We have flexible working
Especially right now. And we all have commitments outside of work, we understand. As well as 30 days annual leave, you'll have volunteer days and a mentoring scheme.
We have beautiful offices with great bonuses
We're located on the outskirts of the regency spa town, Cheltenham. Complete with added bonuses – a subsidised restaurant, onsite gym, plenty of parking, and free tea and coffee, as well as a benefits platform (called Perkbox).
Our values are what set us apart, and we live them every day:
- We keep customer-focused – they're always at the heart of our work.
- We're collaborative, and we work as a team.
- We are accountable for the work we do and to the people we help into higher education.
- We provide service excellence in everything we do.
- We’re a trusted brand – we're the experts in our field and when you work at UCAS you will be too.
Got a question? Email us at [email protected].
We're fully committed to creating an inclusive and diverse community at work, where you can be yourself, flourish, perform, and achieve! We celebrate differences, as we know the benefits this has for our people, our products, and the customers we serve.
If there are any adjustments you would need to feel part of the team, please let us know.
We're proud of our employment record: