Our commitment to web accessibility
We want everyone to be able to use our website easily – including you!
We use the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) to make our website accessible. The guidelines are designed to ensure a website can be used by people with a range of impairments.
We're keen to always do better and improve things, and this is where you come in – if you have problems accessing any of the information on our website, please let us know. We can then try to fix the problem, or provide the information in an alternative format.
How to get in touch
You can contact us on the phone or through social media – see our contact details.
If you have hearing difficulties
- In the UK, call the Text Relay service on 18001, followed by the relevant number.
- Outside of the UK, call +44 151 494 1260 (text phone) – you’ll need to ask the operator to dial the relevant number.
- We can also speak to a family member, friend, or guardian. The person speaking on behalf of you, the student, will need to be granted nominated access – this can be done on the application form at the point of applying, or by contacting us to get their details added.
- You can also contact us through our social media channels by way of a private message – Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. There are also webforms if you need to make a change to your application.
- All our video and support content has subtitles included alongside written support materials.