Bin the sticky notes. Delete your screenshots. Now you can organise everything – including your application – in one place. Start by exploring your options, favouriting subjects, and using our handy tools.
What is it?
With your very own UCAS Hub, you can plan your next step. The best bit – you can save your progress and carry on whenever you want.
We’ve created lots of handy tools to help you make choices and prepare your application:
- The explore tool – where you can search subjects and discover courses.
- The notepad – so you can keep all your thoughts about your next step in one place.
- Apprenticeship finder – for the latest vacancies, locally and nationally.
- The personal statement builder – to help you structure your writing and introduce yourself to universities.
- The Tariff calculator – for tallying up your UCAS points to see if you meet entry requirements.
Your Hub is your space. Organise the widgets, remove the ones you don’t need, and tick off your to do list. However you use it, make it yours.
Why sign up?
Here are four reasons to sign up:
- Options. Search from over 35,000 courses. Then narrow down your choices and pick your next step.
- Opportunities. Not going to uni? Explore apprenticeships, college, and conservatoire options.
- Application. Register and complete your application in the Hub.
- Tools. For everything from shortlisting options to writing your personal statement.
How to get started
Explore the Hub and see for yourself what it’s all about. Here’s how to create your account:
- Introduce yourself. Help us get to know you by sharing some basic info.
- Tell us what interests you. It doesn’t matter if you don’t know exactly what you want to do yet.
- Check out the explore tool. See what courses we've suggested for you based on your subjects.